Monday, March 4, 2013

Wall Plate Covers

For those of you that have GFCI outlets in your house, you may be interested in this. The builder "non" standard plate is on the left. The same switch with the Mulberry plate is on the right.

Builder Standard

Matches the rest of the house
After lots of searching, I found the wall plates at Home Depot. They are "Mulberry Maxi" wall plates. You can find them here. For the low price of $0.79 you can have a more consistent look. Make sure you turn off the power before replacing the wall plate, but it's a pretty easy job. I just went and grabbed 10 or so of them, and started replacing the GFCI and audio controllers with them. Looks much better and more consistent around the home.  Ahh yes, the little things.

No comments:

Post a Comment